Thursday, March 1, 2012

Date Day

My boo and I went on a day date to Berkeley, CA today. Every 1st Thursday at Museum of art is FREE fifty, so being the cheapo that I am, I planned around that. We really wanted to see the Andy Warhol Exhibit going on, but we're a bit disappointed when we arrived. The layout consisted of portraits of random people. I was expecting canned soups and more canvas art! WTF, bro. I guess I should have read about it prior to going. Oh well, it was fun! We stopped by to eat The Cheese Board Collective for lunch and then we head over to the museum. After, we just walked around a little bit and made a mandatory stop at Gregoire for their AMAZING, infamous potato balls. It was the next best thing from Porto's in LA. *day dreaming*

Daily Special from Cheese Board

\
Instillation at Berkeley Museum of ART

A veiny penis on Ray Johnson's letter to Yoko Ono. Get it in!

Lovely lady humps at BMOA

Final Pitstop at Gregoire

No comments: